Friday, March 27, 2009

"I'm good, I'm great, I'm wonderful" -Bob

They are only daisies, but they’re my daisies. And they want to grow and live and they want to feel good and feel the wind of the Earth and feel the enchantment of the dirt and the soil and the roots. They are my daisies that are growing and growing and they are my daisies that are not, will not, will never be tainted by ugly parasites and floor crawlers. I love you my little daisies, you’re bigger than the biggest shrub. And even if this was written in time just short of a minute, it doesn't matter because it's mine and I meant every word. Daisies daisies daisies it makes more sense without puncuation.

You shouldn't always feel the need to punctuate--to stop, to refrain, to slow down, to make it syntactically sound. Just live and breathe and talk and don't stop to insure corectness. If the daisies want to grow, they will grow.

No comments: